Monday, March 28, 2011

Neat Freak

I'm not OCD, but I do like being tidy a little more than the average person. Today my coworker had to pack up and organize her portion of the office because she's moving offices for a while. Seeing her get to clean house made me want to do it too--it's like I get in a mood where I just wanna clean, just call me Danny Tanner.

I felt really good recycling/throwing out old things that were just cluttering my space. I'm like that with everythign too...like if I have too many browser windows open on my computer I get antsy...but for my coworker she said she really dislikes cleaning up and packing in general and wasnt having fun at all. I felt bad for her but I'm glad my office is neat now haha. So I definitely benefitted.

So am I a weirdo? Do you like cleaning or do you prefer to live in an organized chaos? Post away!

2 comments: